Information we collect when you visit our blog or website
When you go on to request any service from our platform, you shall be asked for the following information:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Product information
- Other related information
When do we collect information?
We collect information from the users in the following scenario:
- When you fill a form
- Or, you use the Live Chat option
- Or, enter the information manually for posting your feedback or comments
How do we use the information shared by you?
We shall use the information shared by you in circumstances like when you register with us or make a purchase from this website. Also, your info shall be collected during the signup or when registering for a newsletter or to respond to a survey. In addition to this, we may use your information for the purpose of marketing communication, to surf the website, and to use any other feature. In these scenarios, your info is used for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of personalizing your experience
- It also lets us offer you the type of content you wish to see
- To let you know about the product offerings
- For improving our website based on your feedback
- To provide you with the best of services you have requested for
Measures we take to protect your privacy
- Mcafeesmcafee never uses practices such as vulnerability scanning
- Our website only provides informative pieces of article
- At our website, you shall never be asked to share your credit card details
- We also ensure to run a regular malware scanning
- Our website does not use an SSL certificate because never ask for credit card numbers from the users
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- To understand your preferences
- To save them for future visits
- For the purpose of compiling collective information about website traffic
- To understand about website interactions
We may take the help of trusted third-party services to track this information from the users on our behalf. Users are given the opportunity to turn off the cookies whenever they want but then they shall not get the personalized and enhanced experience.
At this website, your information is never shared, sold, or traded with outside parties.
We may or may not, at our discretion, include third-party products on our website and these third parties have their own privacy policies. Hence, before using their services, you are suggested to go through their policies separately.
Information about Do Not Track signals
These signals are always honored at our website.
Do we allow third-party behavioral tracking?
Yes, we do allow third-party behavioral tracking on our website.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of info from the children under the age of 13, we comply with the rules implemented by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). According to this act, we put parents in control in such a scenario.
We may make changes to this policy at our sole discretion about which we may or may not inform the users personally. Hence, they should frequently visit this page to learn about the same.