To Keep The
Activate McAfee security software and
explore the digital world with safety and security
Need help Getting Started?
Not a business? Go to our Individual page.
Activate your McAfee
Activate your McAfee
- 01) From your preferred browser, go to mcafee.com/activate
- 02) Log in to your McAfee account and select the desired product
- 03) Now, choose the desired subscription plan and click Buy Now
- 04) Review for the items in your cart and choose a payment method
- 05) Complete the payment and open the inbox of your registered account
- 06) Look for the confirmation message from McAfee and do as described
More intelligent and collaborative threat protection
There can be a situation where you notice that your PC is acting abruptly, and it starts to deplete all its importance that you have looked in it at the time of purchase. If that is the case, then there are some serious concerns that are going on with it.
Moreover, there are issues in your PC that are making it slow with all the annoying ads popping on the screen every time you work on it, so this is the time when there is a need to get an authentic trusted antivirus software solution to eliminate the corrupted folders and files from your device and make it useful.
List of must-have McAfee activate products
You can easily activate these products by McAfee at www.mcafee.com/activate
- 01) McAfee Total Protection– you can run it to undergo a through and deep scanning of your device.
- 02) McAfee MVISION Cloud- serves as a layer of protection for safeguarding enterprise data across the connected devices.
- 03) McAfee Web Gateway- this product has the ability to restrict the entry of viruses beforehand.
- 04) McAfee Safe Family- the best ever protection for your family’s online safety with special time-limit features.
- 05) McAfee Endpoint Protection- with its secure VPN, it safeguards your endpoints whenever you connect publicly.
What is the 25-digit
McAfee product key?
McAfee activation code or the product key is a code that allows you to redeem the product that you have purchased. The code is a unique alphanumeric string of characters which is 25-digits long and is highly case-sensitive. Once you redeem the retail card, you will not be asked to enter the code again and again during the activation.
Now, the question is why do you need to redeem the McAfee product key? Well, the answer lies right here. When you redeem the product key, the information about it is received by the service provider. And then, he gets to know that the user has purchased the subscription through legal means. Next up, we shall learn how you can redeem this key.
How do you redeem your
McAfee retail card?
To redeem your retail card, you need to navigate to the home page of McAfee i.e. www.mcafee.com/activate, and go to the ‘My Account’ tab. Here, you have to select the ‘Redeem your Retail Card‘ option and then enter the activation code in the space provided for it. Once you enter your activation code, hit the ‘Submit’ button to link your product key to your account. You may need to log in to your account if prompted.
5-step McAfee download
- 01) From the preferred web browser of your device, go to the mcafee.com/activate page
- 02) When prompted, enter your McAfee Login credentials such as username and password
- 03) After account login, go to the ‘Subscriptions’ section
- 04) Here, locate the desired subscription and click the ‘Download’ button for it
- 05) In the next dialog box, choose to Run or Save the setup file
Sit back and relax until the product gets downloaded. This process is then followed by the installation.
5-Step McAfee installation
- 01) To install McAfee, first, you have to locate the file in the ‘Downloads’ folder
- 02) After locating it, you need to click on the setup file to begin the installation
- 03) In case you are prompted for the product key, then enter it in the given space
- 04) Complete some easy instructions as prompted by the installer
- 05) Close the installation wizard to end the process
As soon as the installation completes, you can complete a few more steps for the activation.
5-Step McAfee activation
- 01) To begin the activation process, go to the McAfee activate page i.e. mcafee.com/activate
- 02) Then, you will be asked to choose the ‘Country’ and ‘Language’ of your current region
- 03) Afterward, type the product key in the given space
- 04) After providing your product key, click on the ‘Submit’ option
- 05) Click ‘Verify’ in the window that follows and you are good to go
Your product is now activated successfully. Make sure to opt for auto-renewal of your subscription if it gets expired. This ensures that your device receives the continuous protection from intruders.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I renew my McAfee subscription with a product key?
Follow the steps for McAfee product subscription renewal:
- From your internet browser, go to mcafee.com/activate.
- Take your mouse on the ‘My Account’ section present at the top.
- Then, click on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab and find the desired subscription.
- Further, hit the ‘Renew’ and provide your billing details.
- Provide your product key, if prompted.
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the renewal.
How to activate pre-installed McAfee software?
To activate your McAfee software that came pre-installed on your device, follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to launch your McAfee software.
- When it opens, click on the gear icon for ‘Settings’.
- This option is available at the to-right of the screen.
- Then, click on the ‘My Account’ tab present under ‘My Info’.
- As soon as you click on this option, you will be taken to the McAfee website.
- Here, you need to follow some prompts for easy activation.
Should I uninstall the old McAfee product before installing the new one?
In case you wish to install the same McAfee product once again, then you may opt for subscription renewal. If you are installing a product other than the current one, then you are suggested to uninstall the older products completely. This is necessary to ensure the smoother and uninterrupted installation.
How to cancel auto-renewal of McAfee?
To opt out of McAfee auto-renewal plan, you may follow these steps:
- To initiate, go to mcafee.com/activate.
- Then, take the pointer of your mouse on ‘My Account’.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign In’ button and login to your account.
- Further, select ‘Auto-Renewal Settings’ under ‘My Account’.
- On the ‘Uninterrupted protection’ page, move to the bottom section.
- Then, click on the toggle towards the ‘Off’ position.
To sum up-
By now, you must have successfully installed and activated your McAfee Antivirus. It’s now time to use it and for this, you have to open the product by clicking on its red-colored icon and then choose the desired scanning method. You can either opt for a quick scan or select the option to schedule a scan as well. With McAfee on your device, you can use the web and use your device without having to worry about losing your essentials and becoming a prey of online scams.